Entry Level Dynamics 365 course; Specialising in Marketing
This entry level Dynamics 365 course allows an in depth understanding of Dynamics 365 for those that need to go back to basics. Many of the features which are outlined in the course allow participants to be able to customise a Dynamics 365 systems which may have already been implemented internally. The course lasts 3 days in which participants will cover the following areas:
- Understanding the concept of Dynamics 365
- What is Dynamics?
- Competitors of Dynamics
- Connection between office 365 and dynamics (user hub)
- Basic understanding of licenses
- Dynamics initial set up (time, date, currency, language)
- MS Dynamics branding
- Navigating MS Dynamics 365
- Introducing Marketing modules
- Dynamics in Outlook
- Personalising views or settings
- Searching for data
- Advanced find
- Relationship between Marketing Lists, Campaigns, Contacts, Accounts,
- Record ownership and sharing access
- Creating and managing records
- Assigning records
- Dynamics dashboard and charts
- Understanding the concept of solutions in Dynamics
- Basic form customisation
- Understanding the basics of relationships
- Basic workflows
- Creating basic reports
- Basics of role management (security)
The cousre costss £750 pp which includes a Microsoft Professional to teach the course, course materials allowing you to have materials to take away and reuse, the creation of a 30 days trial environment which participants can take away and practise on.
If you are looking for a bespoke training course in which you would like one of our professionals to study your system and train you on it accordingly, we do provide this as a seperate service; please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a booking
If you would like to book onto this course, please fill details below and we will be in touch to confirm. We run numerous sessions, therefore, please let us know the date you are interested in attending (the 3 days will be consecutive unless on a bespoke package), and we will let you know whether the courses are running on these dates or the closest course to the one chosen.